Do you enjoy being a mother and helping others?
Would you like to be involved with some fun projects for mothers and babies?
We know you have a busy life with motherhood and family demands. We have some fun plans you can be involved in at you own personal comfort level. You only need do what you have energy and time for. You only commit for short term activities that you can do easily, within your regular daily routine.
Bring your baby or little ones along for ALL the activities at Best Start
No need to find a sitter
No long term commitments
Some things our Best Start Volunteers can do to help:
1. Shop for office supplies (paid for by Best Start of course) along with your regular shopping trips
2. Spend 1 to 2 hours to help with some office work (Making class packets, housekeeping activities, setting up for consultations, cleaning breast pumps for rentals)
3. Help hostess our Mother's Teas held twice a month
4. Plan and help implement activities such as our upcoming 'Diaper yard sale" -- "Baby products yard sale"
5. Or help with a Mother-Baby exercise or walking group
6. Take Best Start flyers and pamphlets to doctor's offices, stores, etc.
Call Best Start and say "I want to volunteer!"
Meet new people
. . . have fun
. . . make a difference!
Best Start needs YOU!!